Open Call to Academia and Industry
Submission deadline: November 19, 2021
Welcome to the MEDEA Project Open Call for Ideas and Solutions Application Form!
In this page, you can submit your contributions to the MEDEA Project’s ongoing Open Call to Academia and Industry for Ideas and Solutions, with regards to the capability gaps that have been identified by the TCP experts of the MEDEA Project.
To find out more about the Scope, Objectives, Discussion Topics, and other relevant information for each Thematic unit, please read the following dedicated pages:
- Migration (TCP 1) Open Call
- Border Surveillance (TCP 2) Open Call
- Smuggling & Radicalization (TCP 3) Open Call
- WUI Fires & Flash Floods (TCP 4) Open Call
Please read the detailed documents about the MEDEA Open Call for Ideas and Solutions by downloading and reading the following material:
- The Terms of Reference
- Annex 1 – Glossary
- Annex 2 – The Capability Gap Findings
- Annex 5 – Evaluation Form: Call for Solutions
- Annex 6 – Evaluation Form: Call for Ideas
You will also need the following documents in order to successfully complete your application submission: