A key driver of stability and security across the Mediterranean and Black Sea countries will be the effectiveness of the strategies to combat crime and terrorism. The practitioners of this TCP focus on the identification of new forms of terrorism and radicalization, the smuggling of illicit drugs – weapons and prohibited goods as well as the exchange of security-related information across member states and the development of a plan to address gaps in EU architecture of data management.
- New terrorism forms
- Return of Foreign fighters
- Smuggling of illicit drugs + weapons
- Exchange of information between LEAs
- Electronic Ids, biometrics, Fraudulent documents (TCP2)
- EU intelligence management plan – suggestions