Lack of interoperable systems and real-time situational awareness in firefighting
- Not All Stakeholders Share The Same Operational Picture.
- Lack of communication, cooperation and information-sharing culture between different authorities
- No interoperability of systems across organisations.
- Plans are shared among agencies but not integrated in a common platform.
- Missing culture, training and infrastructure to share Common Operational Picture (COP) during the incident (e.g. fire growth, weather conditions, road blockages etc.) between involved services.
- Missing of a jointly accepted methodology for Risk Assessment & Resources Analysis.