Practitioner Guidelines & Best Practices for the COVID-19 Outbreak
(April 28, 2020)
In the face of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, MEDEA has compiled a list of online resources that include guidelines and best practices along with helpful resources for all network practitioners.
- Worldwide geographic distribution of COVID-19 cases.
- Overview of the rapid test situation for COVID-19 diagnosis in the EU/EEA
- Infection prevention and control and preparedness for COVID-19 in healthcare settings
- COVID-19 Risk assessment (March 25 2020)
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and supply of substances of human origin in the EU/EEA
- Factsheet for Health Professionals on COVID-19
- Preparedness for COVID-19
hosts a constantly updated list of webinars.
NO-FEAR partners hosted a webinar discussing the response to the COVID-19 outbreak across four different countries – Italy, Spain, Israel and France. Approximately 500 participants from across the world had the opportunity to listen to the NO-FEAR partners discuss differences in diagnosis, treatment, acute patient care and emergency response based on the experience of the practitioners involved first-hand in the crisis management and response planning.
Learn more by visiting their webinar page, and take the chance to subscribe to NO-FEAR to watch the webinar.
COVID-19 Outbreak - Guidelines & Best Practices for the General Public
Following is a list of informative online resources with guidelines for the general public.